Stormwater Treatment Approach in California
When designing storm water treatment for your site, we consider:
- Mechanical Removal
- Consolidate storm water to one location and remove most solids by settling or mechanical filters.
- Flocculation can be utilized in this step to aid removal of finer solids.
- Enhanced Media Removal
- Remove dissolved materials by the use of Enhanced Media Filtration.
- Provide storage capacity so that even the largest rain events can be managed.
- Provide additional flocculent time to aid settling of solids.
(last updated March 13, 2013)