Best Management Practices (BMPs) are actions or products that can be put into place by industrial companies to reduce their pollutants. As part of being permitted under the IGP, facilities must create a Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) that shows a map of the facility, the sample points and a list of BMPs that should be used to reduce pollutants. The most popular BMPs we sell are wattles, flocculant socks and metal media socks.
StormPROOF™ Kits are designed and customized by our engineers and manufactured for your facility to clean up its identified exceedances.
They guarantee effectiveness proven by data formulated over two decades of industry experience.
Innovative design allows for mobility, storage, and easy set up and break down before, during and after rain events.
What are Basic BMPs?
- Wattles – Sediment removal
- Metal Socks – Dissolved metals removal
- Flocculant Socks – Sediment removal, oil encapsulation, solids clump and settle
- Oil Booms and Pillows – Oil removal
- Drain Filters – Sediment removal and debris control
- Metal Removing Catch Basin Filter – Dissolved metals removal
BMP Deployment and Water Flow Diagram #1
BMP Deployment and Water Flow Diagram #2